Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today, I heard the trees singing...

This morning as I woke up, I felt the cool autumn breeze brush against my face. I could smell the autumn incense as I stirred from my slumber. It was beautiful. I felt alive. Crisp, cool, earthen air.... As I looked outside, the trees were glorious with colors alive in reds and golds. They seemed to sing to me as I went about my routine. I turned off the radio on my way to work and enjoyed my quiet country ride that was scenic and inspiring. I stopped the car in a quiet spot, stood outside in the grass and just took a few deep breaths. Invoking all the serenity, beauty, and peace that surrounded me. I took my shoe off, grounded a bit, and went on my way. What a lovely way to start the day!

0 comments: