Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Done with the old ways...

Last night was awesome! Brenda, Michele, and I did a Full moon ritual of sorts last night. It was just incredible. My magick room is still buzzing with energy! I love my girls. What a perfect night. Who else can ya just hang out with, do magick, drink beer, and be yourself? I love you guys!

So, on the note of what we did... I feel amazing! Absolutely. Some dead weight has been lifted ... or swam away as it were... I am in control. I'm living in reality and other than the fact that my boss is a bit neurotic and I am exhausted due to no sleep last night, This day ROCKED... I am on a new path. That book Michele got me about being a wiccan warrior... well, some of it is cheesy, but the rest of it is totally enlightening. I'll be a warrior. How about a witchy warrior? lol

0 comments: