Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Been a while...

I have been so utterly busy... Uck. It is only eighty degrees today but with 300% humidity, I swear. My hair is freaking curly today. My hair is stick straight, but with all the moisture in the air, it is pretty damn curly!

I walked in the Memory Walk for Alzheimers today. It was fun. Michele and I walked, cheated out early, ate at a new mexican restaurant, listened to a Mariachi band, drank a 27 ounce margarita, ate ice cream and browsed an awesone used book store. I got this old Edgar Allan Poe book. Published in 1838... It had an old news article stuffed inside, probably early 1900's. And a four leaf clover pressed in between the pages.

It was a good day. I am off to do some spellwork by the light of hte almost full moon, drink some beers with my girlies and RELAX...



My Michele at Don Chavas! You should have heard that Mariachi band! lol



0 comments: