Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Conner and I did end up going to the Firefly. We had a lovely time. We sat on the couch, sipped coffee, and discussed how nice it was to be out of the house ALONE! ;) He is so mature for his age. He tried to get me to play chess, but sadly I don't know chess. We discussed Halloween and myths. We talked a bit more about Colin, he had good questions. The we went to Hobby Lobby and I bought some new jars and decorations for my altar. I am very excited for Mabon this year. I spent the entire evening cleaning out my altar and cabinet, redecorating my magick room, and then had a lovely late night out under the full moon with Chad. It was just gorgeous! There were just enough clouds that it veiled the moon just enough! I don't think I will sleep at all tonight. The energy is incredible!

Here are some pics of my altar!




0 comments: