Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Capital "U "G" "H"

Some days, I just feel so damn uninspired. I have these walls... more like fortresses I have had to erect in order to not allow drama and negativity to get at me. But it seems to find a way to seep in time and time again. Usually in the form of family. Why is it that I am the one with the most dysfunctional family in the WORLD? (okay, yea, I am feeling a wee bit sorry for myself). I have had my own share of drama and trouble in the past. But, my life has been great. Work is good, Love is awesome, kids... well, reality says that kids aren't gonna be awesome all the time, eh? But, my family is literally killing me. I have a very manipulative father who was not only emotionally abusive and unavailable when I grew up, he is an asshole that doesn't even try to see his grand kids, and tries to create drama at every turn. My sister is schizophrenic. Literally, I am not joking. And she has borderline personality disorder... There is nothing borderline about it, it is a full size pain in the arse. She just called me to let me know she had tried to nap today and couldn't so she took 9 Benadryl... Yea, I was supposed to get worked up and panic. I calmly told her to call her doctor... I get these attention seeking calls constantly and now I an getting calls from bill collectors looking for her. GREAT. My mom is addicted to pills. Pain pills, Xanax, Benadryl, anything that will alter her reality enough to make it tolerable because my fucking dad cheated on her after 25 years of marriage and left her an empty shell of a woman who latched on tho the first abusive asshole prick dickhead she could find. Now she spends her days self medicating and slurring in a slumberous stupor because she is fucking miserable and won't admit it. There. I feel a bit better. Seriously. I needed to spew that someone's way. Now, I shall go downstairs into my magick room and do some spells for prosperity and calm peace...

0 comments: