Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Witchy Tidbit for Today

"Better to conjure alone than in bad company."

We had a discussion, the girls and I about adding people to our coven. We are small, but we work so well together. Our energies mesh and play off of each other. Where one lacks, the other has an abundance and we come out so balanced, raw, and very close to perfect. I think we should be extremely cautious. It is extremely hard in our community to find like minded witches, much less ones we can trust. We tell the girls EVERYTHING. we are very open and honest even when it hurts.

If we bring in another, it may throw us off. When we find someone worthy, we will know without a doubt. Until then, it is just the three of us.

We should all be mindful of whom we practice with. Everyone brings their own energies to the mix. Make sure they will complement your own.

0 comments: