Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pushing limits

Tonight Colin tried to push me down the stairs. He jumped quickly into bed before brushing his teeth and would not get up and brush. I tried to ignore it. I decided to tell him that it was fine. He did not have to brush, but he was not allowed to sleep in my room. (He likes to sleep on my floor when Chad is gone). He screamed, blood curdling sounds and told me he WAS sleeping in my room, tried charging me with is head several times, I was standing by the stairs, he kept charging at me over and over with his head down, I tried to stop him, I tried to put my arm out and balance him out or grab him, and then he screamed that I hit him, and he tried to push me down the stairs, He couldn't understand why I was so upset with him. Then he hit his brother for trying to help me. He got angry because I told him he needed to calm down and control himself or he would need to go somewhere and have someone else help him control himself. He screamed and ran around the house, said he was calling hte cops, called his dad, who was at work and bawled to him about how mean I was. He had NO insight into his actions and responsibility.

0 comments: