Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a day!

Today, the boys had football. Colin put on his brothers pants. He must not have looked at them or Conners were closer and he just didn't want to get up and get them. I am not sure. Anyway, we nicely asked him to trade pants, because Conners are a different size. Colin refused. Threw himself on the ground screaming, yeslling, kicking at Chad. Chad tried to help him, but he kept kicking, screaming, we had to get going or they would be late for the game, They were screaming at each other, Colin was punching, kicking, hitting, trying to bite Chad just for trying to help him take off that pants. He had several opportunities to take them off by himself, but flat out refused, just laid there WAILING, repetetive baby like crying over and over. So, it ended with Chad and I holding him down, removing the pants. I have bruises on my legs from where I was kicked... What a way to start a day.

0 comments: