Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Monday

I hate Mondays. Colin would not get out of bed today, he actually just kept kicking me... What the hell am I supposed to do? He wouldn't get up, I was late for work, he was late for school. I feel like screaming. He finally did get out of bed after several sets of "1-2-3.." and losing a privelege. He lost everything except outside priveleges. Then he got up, stomping, and started chasing hius brother, hitting him, jumping on him. I got his attention and said that if he touched his brother again, he would lose his outside priveleges. He continued to hit him off and on. After 3 chances, I revoked outdoor priveleges. He threw a fit. Screaming, running, wailing around the house, trying to beat up his brother. We finally got off to school. The rest of the day was ok.

0 comments: