Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

On Cloud 9

I have no idea what the origin of that phrase is... I shall look it up!

"on cloud (number) nine", a phrase meaning happy, euphoric, or 'high'

Hmmm Okay, so yeah, cloud nine it is.

Life rocks. Even in the midst of drama, life's challenges, being broke... yada yada yada...

My son may finally get the help he needs. I am finally getting recognition and validation at work. I deperately need that. I work so hard. I got noticed and recognized by our corporate office. Soemthing that I put into action is acyually now being used in all of our buildings. I am so honored...

0 comments: