Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last night

Was a damn BLAST. Chad and I went out and had dinner with some very good friends. It was awesome! Even had a martini... Thanks, Brenda! Then, it was off to a local bar for some crazy music. The place was a dive, sure. But, it rocked! I had so much damn fun! No chocolate cake shots there... They did not have Frangelico... but they had like 25 kinds of whiskey... I did say dive, right? But, we tried carrot cake shots and they weren't bad. Jim even mademe suck down a Jager bomb... I get shivers just saying the name! Heather and Chris were a blast, Brenda was her usual riot of a self ( I LOVE you Brenda!) and Jim and Chad kept the laughs and the drinks coming. Chad was even drunk, he usually doesn't drink alot, He was so damn funny! I got to meet a friend of Chad's from work and his wife. She was really cool and I think my drunken self was a bit too friendly. I do that from time to time. Which explains why I kissed both Brenda AND Heather on the lips that night! ;) Yikes. I am such a silly happy drunk. I danced and dreamed about taking a bath... (If Heather only read this damn thing!) lol... Anyway, Here is to AWESOME friends. Love you guys!

0 comments: