Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Whirlwind

This weekend was a whirlwind! I went to my son's football semi-finals Sat am and then left for Kankakee, IL right after. It is a 3 1/2 hr drive from Ft Wayne. Just me and the boys. Chad had to work. I really missed him. Anyway, we drove to see my family. I love them all so much. What a great bunch of laid back people. They just love me for who I am. We celebrated my Bday while I was there and I got a bunch of "witch" stuff... Even a hat that reads "Witchful Thinking..." lol. My family accepts me. They encourage me. Sometimes, they inspire me!

Today, work has been crazy. One of those days where you sorta have to convince yourself that it will all be a-ok. ha! My mind is just a whirlwind. But, I stopped a few minutes ago and walked outside. It is gorgeous. Full moon time here again. I LOVE the energy it brings. I can't wait for tonight...

0 comments: