Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Samhain Sentiments

At Samhain, I remember where I came from. My ancestors. All of those collaborative souls who came together and whose essence has made me who I am today. I wonder all the time, where some of my traits and quirks have come from. Have you ever just sat back and thought about all of the people who have lived over aeons of years in order for you to have arrived?

It's simply amazing.

I feel so very connected to the earth and energy in general right now. I have had many unusual dreams and many premonitions or omens. Very interesting. The universe likes to try and teach me lessons in unique and interesting ways. I feel so close to the spirit world and those who have gone before. Grandpa Stoltz has been leaving me pennies... I'd give more than a penny for his thoughts about now! :)

The colors are beautiful, breathtaking. Red, amber, Gold, brown... The smoky dusky scent in the air, it's death. But it is beautiful, isn't it? Every year at Samhain I am reminded that death is inevitable and part of the incredible life that we all have a chance to live. The wheel turns, life goes on. With or without us. So, I imagine we should choose to be happy instead of miserable. Find one thing in your life that you can change to make your life simpler or happier...

0 comments: