Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Invisible

Sometimes I feel as if no matter what I do, I am invisible. I don't really matter. It doesn't happen every day, but enough. Maybe I am "high maintenance" as I was told a few days ago. Maybe I expect too much. Some days I just feel like life really sucks ass. Money, kids, bills, work, housework, personal satisfaction, love... How do you fit it all in and have it good? How do people accomplish it all? I am unsuccessful today. Sad. I needed some support, some good encouraging words and got my face pushed down in the mud instead. My gut feels wrenched. Ah well, I shall move on. and prevail today despite it's dark beginning...

1 comments:

Lunar Earth Mama said...

I hope you are feeling better by now! I totally understand how you feel though.