Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tired

I am dragging ass today. I have so much to do at home and am caught up here at work... Makes for a damn long day. I am going to take off early. I have a business trip the next few days. I am going to Indy for company training. It should be informative ad hopefully fun. I am just uneasy about being away from my family... Hopefully, it will go quickly!

This weekend was fun. But busy. Saturday was the big Halloween bash! Chad and the boys and I all went over to help set up and then went back later for the party. It was alot of fun. I was wasted as usual. Apparently, I was embarassing. Maybe it was all the cartwheels. A drunken banana doing cartwheels... Yea, I went as a freaking banana. I had alot of fun though. My husband went as a gorilla... It was pretty silly. I suppose I am still recovering. I drank a bunch of vitamin water yesterday... Man, I am getting old.

0 comments: