Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Do you have a magickal name?Not really. I did have when I first found paganism. But, now I am just "me"
What does it mean?N/A
How did you find Wicca/Paganism?Actually on the internet. Thanks to Scooby Doo... Lol. Long story.
How long have you been praticing?6 years +
Solitary or group pratictioner?Both. I have a small coven, but I also really like to practice alone.
What is your path?Traditional Witchcraft.
Are you out of the broom closet?Yep. For the most part. I don't like announce it. If it comes up, I am honest.
Gods/Goddess
Who is your patron God?The Greenman
Who is your patron Goddess?The Goddess
What Gods do you worship?See above. But I don't really "worship"
What Goddesses do you worship?See above. But I don't really "worship"
Do you fear darkly aspected Gods/Goddess, or rather respect them?Definitely respect. The universe is all about balance. The dark has its place as does the light.
Do you worship the Christian God?Ummmm, No.
Do you ever worship animals?Not worship, but sometimes I talk to them. I know it sounds crazy, but they send messages sometimes.
Or plants?Again, Not worship, but I do find nature and all plant life amazing.
Nature
Do you regularly commune with nature?Yes. I love to be outside with my toes dug into the earth.
Ever walked barefoot in the woods?Absolutely.
Taken a camping trip just to talk to nature?No, but I would love to.
Describe the moment you felt closeest to Mother Earth?Brenda, Michele, and I did a spell. We took our shoes off and we were near water under the full moon surrounded by trees, the wind was blowing.... Very powerful moment.
What is your power animal?Eagle
Do you have a familar?My cat PJ.
Have you ever called upon the powers of an animal in ritual?Maybe a long time ago... I don't think it worked! lol
Or a plant?No
Do you hug trees?Sometimes!
Give them gifts?All of the time. I like to leave little offerings often.
What is your favorite flower to work with??
Whats if your favorite tree to work with??
Wheel of the Year
What is your favorite holiday?Ostara
What if your least favorite holiday?? I don't really have one
Have you ever held a ritual on a holiday?Every one.
Ever taken a day of work to celebrate a pagan holiday?Yep.
Do you celebrate Yule on the 21 rather than the 25?We celebrate both. We have Yule with the kids on Yule. We make a huge dinner, exchange a few gifts, do our ritual... Then we have santa on the 25th. We have thought hard about changing that this year.
Have you ever felt the Veil thin?Oh yes. Definitely more so around Samhain, but at other times as well...
Ever danced the Maypole?No sadly, no maypole. Unless we are talking about my husbands anatomy... lol
Know what the Maypole symbolizes?Er... Yes, see above. The maypole is a phallic symbol. (representing a "penis") The red and white on the pole are for blood and semen I believe... Gory, huh? It represents the sexual union of the God and Goddess and actually Beltaine is a great holiday.
Ever made love on Beltaine?Abso-freakin-lutely.
How do you usually celebrate the pagan holidays?We usually gather with our coven, have a nice meal or alot of appropriate snacks, hold a ritual, and then drink in the spirits... literally. I mean like wine, beer, etc.
Divination
Do you use Tarot?Yes.
Do you use runes?Sometimes.
Do you use a pendulum?Rarely. I have a cool one though.
Do you use dowsing rods?No.
Do you use astrolgy?Sometimes.
Any other form of divination?Bibliomancy, Scrying, Omens.
Spells
What was the first spell you did?For a job.
What was the latest?For prosperity and success in the home.
Ever done a love spell?Nope, don't believe in em.
A job spell?Yes
A healing spell?Absolutely
What was the most powerful spell you've ever performed?Which one? haha! Anything the girls and I do together really packs a HUGE punch. You can feeel the residual energy for days after...
What deities do you usually call on?God and Goddess
Cryptzology
Do you belive in Vampires?I wish. I think they are drop dead sexy! lol
Werewolves?Nah.
Shapeshifters?In a different sense. Think Shaman.
Elves?Yes. They live in trees and make cookies!.... Oh wait, those are Keebler Elves!
Faries?I didn't used to... But, Michele is making me wonder!
Dragons?Um, no. I know of a guy who thought he was one though.
Nymphs?Nymphomaniac?
Sprites?Maybe
Mermaids?I'd like to think so. When I saw the ocean for the first time this summer, I thought about that.... How beautiful they would be.
Sirens?Maybe
Satyrs?No
Ever "seen" any of the above?Um. No.
Ever talked to any of the above?No
Ever used any of the above in magick?No
Do you have one of them as a personal guardian?No
Random
Do you see a rabbit, a man or a woman in the moon?A woman of course!
Own a cat?3 cats. Triniti, Polly Jean, and Athena
When you mediate what does your happy place look like?Oh... It is wooded. Teh sun filtering through the branches just right. There is a stream nearby and rocks of amber where I find messages!
Do you work with Chakras?Sometimes
Do you belive in past lives?Yes
If so, descirbe a few briefly.I believe I may have been hung in a past life. I have had weird dreams since I was a kid. Also about wolves and being chased, but the hanging one is old. The clothes I have on, the voices.... creepy.
Do you belive in soul mates?I think so. But maybe not like they show on TV!
Ever meet one?Yea.
Do you have a spriit guide?Not really
Is it always love and light?Absolutely NOT.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Luna I had to giggle a little...maypole...lol. We seem to definietly have a lot in common, especially the fascination with Vampires. Can I be a pest and ask you to email that little quiz. I have a few friends that would love it too.
Kindly,
~A

Anonymous said...

How funny.. I just got this survey in my e-mail and posted it on my blog..