Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mango Mango Mango and a little Turkey?

Mmmmmmmm Mango rolls... My belly is full of sticky rice, mango, tempura shrimp, cucumber, and yummy edamame! I drove over to Yokohama (a sushi bar here in Ft Wayne) and picked up take out. Chad is working. AGAIN. :( He has worked 84 hours this week!!! So, lonely ol' me went and got some sushi! The boys sat there and literally studied me as I ate it... They have had sushi before, but I think the whole concept is just fascinating to them. They debated over whether or not Chinese people ate sushi, then argued over asian customs for removing footwear... lol. It was entertaining at the least!

I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner though. Very satisfying. Kim, I should have called ya. Ha! Next time!

Now, I sit here at home with 2 stir crazy kids on a Saturday night. It is 8 o'clock... Too early for bed? Muaahahahahhaha! They have been arguing ALL DAY. Although, I did get Colin out for a while. We went grocery shopping for Thanksgiving... U-G-H. People at this time of the year are so nasty. Leave it to the biggest christian holiday in circulation to cause so much anger and angst amongst them all. I almost got run over by a lady and her cart... I smarted off of course and told her to have a happy holiday! It took 90 minutes to get our turkey and all the fixings... I will post my turkey recipe in a bit. Best turkey ever. I swear. You gotta love Alton Brown! Well, that is all I got so....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Luna -
You've been tagged for Six Random Things. Like you have time for this?:)
Look here:
http://wiccamoms.com/?p=816

-Fae

SunTiger said...

You've been "TAGGED by Fae (just before me) and I'm tagging you too." :D Instead of sending you to the website, I'll just post the rules here.

The rules of being "tagged:"

· Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
· Post the rules on your blog.
· Write 6 random things about yourself.
· Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
· Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
· Let the tagger know when your entry is up.