Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How do you spell Stressed?

Alrighty. We are still having issues with Colin and his behavior. We had a behavior analyst at our place for 3 hours last night. Top that off with the fact that a very close friend of ours died Sunday from cancer and we are trying to work in a showing and a funeral AND the fact that my mama was just checked into a mental health facility because she has been self-medicating due to the fact that her husband is an abusive mother fucker, and NOW... it seems that we may have unexpected guests for the Thanksgiving holiday. (Insert Primal Scream Right Here)

4 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Good gracious! You've got your hands full. Hope things get better quickly for you.

Tammy said...

Oh sweetie...that is a lot for one person to handle. Remember though, that the Gods don't give us anything they don't think we can handle. You are stronger than you think. Positive energy being sent your way my dear.

Yarrow said...

Luna, thanks for tagging me, see my blog for the reply. I am sending you much energy and love for the stressful week. Blessings.

sage said...

Huge Hugs for you!!

I found you on Mrs. B's Blog (my son has behavior issues as well (autism) so I know how you feel!! Anytime you need someone to rant too.. please feel free to swing by my way!

Many Blessings~
Sage