Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Accomplished

Today, despite a few "things" that are bothering me, I feel accomplished. I got called into work today to cover for a nurse that called in sick. I didn't mind. I had been gone all week for a business trip and really did miss the residents. My staff was so stressed out. The director has been utterly negative and mean to everyone. I am a little worried about her. I am wondering about a breakdown seriously. I am not sure she was cut out for the job. She seems to be a big talker who can't really walk the walk. I shouldn't even care about her or her feelings because of the way she treats me. She is so rude and selfish. Everything is about HER. Down to the most ridiculous tiny things. She is jealous and cold hearted and has treated me badly. But, nonetheless, I am still concerned. I hate to see anyone suffer and I really wonder if she bit off more than she could chew with this job. Anyway, I went out and bought all of the nursing staff lattes and worked very hard to be sure that they had a god day. Of course, this meant that I worked my little fanny off. But, I do that anyway. It was a great day. Another day filled with validation and people telling me how much they appreciate me. It felt good.

0 comments: