Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Autism sucks.

It has been a sad day today. Colin is having more issues with his behavior. I had to call a crisis team today... I am so embarassed, but he really jacked up my shoulder and sprained my wrist last night. All over a video game... Yikes. It is so sad. He was really remorseful today, but how do we keep him from getting to that point? We are working on it everyday. Chad was great with him today and had a good talk with him and I think that helped, but I am so sad about it. It is so hard to have your own son hurt you like that! Ugh... Okay. Just venting.

2 comments:

Lunar Earth Mama said...

HUGS. I will send prayers if you don't mind. And good healing vibes to your shoulder and wrist. Please don't be embarrassed!

... said...

Thank you very much...