Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Okay, Seriously...

Gettin' over the mango rolls... Although I am seriously craving them BADLY. Can't stop thinking about the damn things... So freaking yummy....

I am sick. I think I have a sinus infection. Fever, green slime oozing from orifices, sneezing, coughing. You getting the picture here? lol. I am getting an antibiotic tonight, so I will be getting better soon! It sucks working when you feel like horsehit. and horseshit too. I can't type today and am just too lazy to go back and fix the typo! Ha!

Chad is working a crap load of hours this week. I am getting caught up on bills and housework... Fucking yay. Tonight, I am going to start a few special projects and then we will see. Maybe I will read. Maybe I will write something brilliant. Perhaps, I will make more cookies. I have been baking like a fiend, or maybe I will call a new friend and chat. (probably about my obsession with mango rolls... ) Seriously.

My Mango Roll Haiku

Dreaming of Sushi
Mouth waters crispy mango
Sticky rice delight...


Well, that did it. Now that I have already written something brilliant for the day, I guess I can go home and lay on my ass and watch CSI re-runs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh see! I thought I was getting past my insatiable craving for sushi and reading this made it come back with a vengance!

I guess Ill just have to blackmail Vic into getting me more lol