Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Okay, so 6 random facts about little ol' me... Here goes.

1. I wear my Chucks almost everywhere I go. Even on date night. I will pick my outfit around my black converse high tops... It is sad I know, but is it sort of a fashion statement? lol

2. I like to do acrobats and jump on trampolines when I am tipsy and/or drunk. And to be honest, at 34 my body isn't taking it too well anymore. I usually end up pretty sore and stiff for days. But it is so much fun to fling myself around and feel the earth move and the air whoosh by my face!

3. I burp. alot. and loudly. It is a family thing I think. Even my aunts do it. I usually only do it at home around my kids and hubby... but every once in a while I will let one fly in public and I get embarrassed. At home, they just laugh at me or tell me "Good one!"... LOL

4. I have my nose pierced. I am very proud of this. It took me years to muster the balls to do it. I had one failed attempt that was just bloody and disastrous. But, I went back and did it again. It looks so cute o n my wittle nose! ;)

5. I wear crazy socks. It is like my trademark at work. They can't wait to see what socks Jen has on today! I especially liked striped ones.

6. Secretly, I am afraid I am turning into a couch potato. I have been sitting and watching alot more TV. I am running out of sweat pants... and having nightmares about plastic wrap, microwaves, bacon bits, sour cream, and butter...

Tagged by SunTiger and Fae.

I shall tag: Hex, Atiyanna, Aelwyn, Luna Earth Mama, Joyful Girl, Yarrow

The rules of being "tagged:"

· Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
· Post the rules on your blog.
· Write 6 random things about yourself.
· Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
· Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
· Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Alright my dear my post is up! It was really hard finding people to tag...I hope they don't get upset with me...lol
Enjoy your day!