Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, January 12, 2009

Recovering from the weekend...

Wow. What a weekend! I cleaned all day on Saturday. It took me 6 hours!!!! I really deep cleaned and dusted. Simplified and threw alot out. Then I smudged like crazy and did a quick cleansing and protection spell for my home. I was exhausted.

THEN, we went out. I got cleaned up and I looked good! I will post pics later. ;)
We went out to dinner with some friends and then out for drinks... Wow. Jen had a bit too much to drink, ugh. I hate it when I do that. It is like some people have a switch and they know when to flip it and not drink anymore... My switch just shuts off and I go on autopilot. I don't remember the latter parts of the night... only bits and pieces. I remember throwing up though... Yuck. We did have a blast though. I laughed so hard. It was great to see Jim and Brenda again. We have een so busy, it gets hard to hook up. We got home about 4! Yikes.

Sunday was a lazy day. I made a cheeseball for Chad. Then I went to the store and got a few things for a nice salad with dinner. We had a good day. It was a quite, lazy, happy day. That is how all Sundays should be. (Minus the hangover...)

0 comments: