Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, January 12, 2009

A "Buffy" Good Time

This just might be the BEST website I have ever ever found... Click on this blog entry's title!!!!

Buffy episodes... ONLINE and free...Oh, how I have feverishly dreamed of such a thing! I am going through Buff withdrawal since fX no longer re-airs it...

Yay for me!

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's pretty cool. I just love Buffy. I have seasons 1-3 on DVD. Every once in a while I'll have a Buffy marathon and watch as many episodes as I can fit in a day. Have a great one.
Blessings,
~*~

Nadette said...

Hum, I will have to check this out, cause I don't think I have ever seen a buffy episode. I think I was a little young when they where showing, and I don't have cabel...so I will have to check them out

SunTiger said...

I love Buffy too . . . so why do I also find Spike to be so SEXY (when he's obviously not good enough for her???)

Hmmmmmmm. I have a Buffy episode too (like Laura said) but I watch "Paranormal" (I own all three episodes of that T.V. series) much more often.