Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, January 5, 2009

As the moon waxes...

I love the moon. I am so in tune with the cycles. You can watch my energy levels dip as it wanes and jump up as it waxes... For 3 days prior and 3 days after, I don't sleep much, I am ravenous... I eat like a hog and crave red meat. I don't eat a lot of meat usually, so this is definitely linked to the cycles of the moon. I must be part werewolf! lol Anyway, If I harness the energy and the restlessness appropriately, I can really get alot accomplished. I am going to do some major spellworking this full moon and I am working on cleaning and re-organizing my home. I am also organizing my finances still... It is tough to organize the stacks of bills you can't pay! I just shuffle them from on epile to another. But, we do actually have a plan on how to get caught up... prostitution... yep, or selling crack. (JUST KIDDING) Ugh. Money, how I despise thee. I think electricity should be a right, not a paid privelege! lol Okay, okay... back to the moon. I can feel her energy building and as I do, it is so different than the last several months. I feel more like myself and more in tune. I have harnessed that energy that used to make me crazy and so damn restless. I am putting it to good use. (I don't know if playing World of Warcraft for 4 hours on Saturday night was actually a GREAT use of energy, but I had a blast! lol) I got to go out for dinner this weekeend too. We had a great date. We left the boys at home (12 and 10) and went out. It was a little nerve wracking at first as we don't usually leave them alone. But, our sitter bailed and we really wanted an hour or so alone! So.... They actually did great! No worries. We had a fabulous time, I discovered a new beer that I loved, and got to spend some quality time alone!!! yay! That is always a nice treat.

So, as the moon waxes this month, I focus on the new year. New beginnings, new paths, Trying to be a new me. A stronger me. More in control, more understanding, less judgemental, and less temperamental! ;) The path is right here in front of me. All I need to do is tread down it. Slowly and carefully, meaningfully. And I will succeed...

0 comments: