Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What Holiday drink am I?




You Are Champagne



Your holiday personality is celebratory.

In other words, you love to drink!



For you, the holidays are a time to let loose and enjoy yourself.

You figure they only happen once a year, so why restrain yourself?

This is funny, I don't like champagne! But the rest of it is true enough!!! lol

3 comments:

SunTiger said...

I'm feeling that way about food right now (the "why restrain yourself" concept). Maybe I should go for a long walk now or something; instead of eating.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

Blessed Yule!

http://christianchickblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/spirit-of.html

ninja said...

I did a couple of those tests when I started my blog. And I loved all the results.