Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Weird shit...

Get this. In my dream, I was digging, looking for something at the door yelling "lycra" or "why kill" I couldn't quite make it out. Well, I did some research and this is what I found.

lykill (pl. luklar and lyklar), m. key.

It is Icelandic. Which to me makes sense. There is history there... Some day,I shall share more. Know this. It is extremely significant. I will be thinking more on it.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am certainly intrigued my dear and look forward to further explanation.
Till then...sweet dreams!

SunTiger said...

Way cool. Do you think the language was part of a past life memory? Like your old language was coming back to you?

Lunar Earth Mama said...

I'm thinking past life stuff as well! Many times the same type of situation will come up in various lifetimes if nothing has been resolved, I wonder...