Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, December 1, 2008

On the Season...

Today, I awoke on December 1st, to the sight of large, wet snowflakes. The earth is covered in this white, fluffy blanket. She is asleep. Asleep and dreaming of the sun. Just like me. She is asleep and dreaming of days with lush greenery, warm gentle breezes, and beautiful flowers. She dreams of the Sun and awaits his return. Night has invaded and brought the cold with it. I shiver, but she is warm, nestled under her blanket. She rests. And plans. I wonder what beautiful scenery she has in store for us?

0 comments: