Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Ugh. So it happened this weekend. I found a link in the history on my computer and my sons have been looking at "adult" websites" As far as I can tell, it only happened once according to the history... Chad and I had to sit down and talk to the boys and it was hard, but we did good. I finally made them their own internet accounts through our Verizon service where I can limit what they can look at... I am very thankful for that! Boy, these are going to be trying times! Colin is 12, thinks he has a girlfriend and we have decided to tighten up his reigns. ALOT... Funny story though... They mispelled "boobs" and "ass" on their searches, so at least they didn't get too far! lol

I don't even know how I am going to live through raising 2 teeenage boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funnt.. I was just blogging about how my daughter (also 12) has been doodling "I love Brody" all over her notebooks..

Kind of cute, yet of scary isn't it?

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

I know that raising boys might be hard too... I am in AWE of God putting me in the life of teenage girls... I appreciate my own parents so much now (for not killing me in my sleep at 13, 14, 15, 16... and so on... I was SUCH a dramatic, sullen, exuberant, sullen, engaging, sullen, excited, sullen...

I love your blog, I LOVE the Buffy Quote (I'm stealing it to put in my "favorite quotes" now... I think I should probably watch the series over again now, I miss it.

Tammy said...

Oh honey...I so understand. My boys are 10 & 15 and somedays....yikes.
Love & Kindness,
~A

Anonymous said...

Teen boys should be curious about sex, thats the normal. now a days sex is in every where-- in books, megazine,tv, school.They know a lot at a very early age age. I saw my son masturbating manytimes, never made a big seal about it, it is normal and natural. all boys do it. We taked about it, he is not shy to ask me anything, i answer all.It is better to be open with kids.
Lisa, el paso, tx
Liz35tx@yahoo.com