Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Runes Today

Perthro-

Something hidden comes to light or a secret is disclosed. Look beyond the surface things are not always as they seem. Use your intuition, take a gamble.

An unexpected gain.

Inner transformations. Fate. Unlocking ancestral memory.


Ehwaz-
This may well prove to be a good time for travel or perhaps a journey of a different kind. Venturing out with the intention of creating new situations in either your home or work life should bear fruit.

This is also a sign that you are on track, all your efforts are coming to fruition.




Ansuz-
Important information will be communicated to you, be aware and alert to it as it may require you to recognize its significance. Seek counsel from your elders, remember wisdom can come through through learning from the experience of others.

This rune is about communication of all kinds including the artistic forms. It also never symbolises the power of words and cautions us to beware that we do not wound or offend with our words.

I usually associate Ansuz with Odin and spiritual information...


Hmmmmmmmmmmm.


2 comments:

SunTiger said...

Weird. I know I posted a comment on this entry yesterday. I don't feel as though you deleted it (so I'll try again).

I hope you keep posting on topic because you expand my way of seeing the Runes, etc. (You present an angle for viewing I had not considered previously).

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Great post....I did my cards on the solstice and that was a great day as the reading was good.

Hope you are welll and thank you for sharing.

G