Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LOL! The night before Xmas!

A friend of mine sent this to me... Made me laugh


'Twas the night before christmas and all through the house everybody felt shitty, even the mouse.
Mom at the whorehouse ,dad smoking grass ,I'd just settled down for a nice piece of ass. When out on the lawn I heard such a clatter I sprung from my piece to see what was the matter.
Then out on the lawn I saw a big dick, I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nick.
He came down the chimney like a bat out of Hell, I knew in a moment that the fucker had fell.
He filled all our stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber dick for my brother the queer.
He rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart the Son of a Bitch blew the chimney apart.
He swore and he cursed as he rode out of sight:

Piss on you all and have a hell of a night.

1 comments:

RetroKali said...

freakin' funny. love it.