Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, December 22, 2008

Anyone for a ride?

So, I have been dreaming alot of my grandmother. This last dream I had was so vivid. I was in my old front yard, but it was bigger somehow, and covered in snow. It was snowing, gently. Soft, flakes landing on my lashes and staying there. Gramma came to me and pointed at the nearest tree. She walked over to it and carved some lines. She hugged me and called me "You always were my little rider of the trees"... I looked at the tree and it was a bindrune. I tried to sketch it when I awoke, but have not been able to get it right. I am hoping to dream of it again. But, until I do... I am curious... "My little rider of the trees"... What do you guys think of this? I have my own thoughts and am doing my own searching... But, what ideas do you have?

0 comments: