Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Hair

Yay! Going to see my Jake and get a haircut today! I am stoked. I will post a pic. Thinking of doing some really red streaks amidst my black hair. I would really like to do blue, but my employer would definitely not like that! lol

My kids have been sick all week... YIKES. It sucks. They are at each others throats and I want to hurt them both...lol. Constant bickering, arguing, and fighting... "I'm sicker than you are..." UGH.

Work has been super busy. I got a promotion. I am now called "Assistant Wellness Director" and instead of being over 30 apartments, I have the whole lot of 145!!! I am making more money and have more job security than ever.

Ok, I am off to see Jake and have a makeover. Yippee!

7 comments:

steveroni said...

Don't forget the photo! Your boss likes red streaks (or maybe just puts up with?), I like "Blue and Black...or is that Black-and-Blue?

Ohhhhh that doesn't sound good. Back to red streaks. OK.

Unknown said...

I love the black and red idea and the black and blue, post a pic so we can all see the wonderful you!!

Hugs,
G

Nadette said...

that would be very cool, I would love to see pictures :D Hope your kids are better

SunTiger said...

Dear Assistant Wellness Director ~

You'd look awesome in ANY combination of hair color. It's too bad your employer seems to be color-prejudiced when it comes to SOME colors and not others.

Your fans (and blog readers) are just happy to know you SOUND happy. What a pleasure to celebrate life with you.

~ SunTiger

SunTiger said...

So, like, where's the pictures already??? (a full blogging day later)

:D

Yarrow said...

Hi ya! New changes at my blog, email me at yarrow87@yahoo.com if you'd like to keep reading. Blessings.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I started a discussion for pagan parents of special needs kids. I hope you'll join in!