Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dodging the Rain Drops

It has been raining cats and dogs the last few days. Just what we need... more freaking rain. lol I have been so busy lately and completely uninspired when it comes to writing about anything. I have been working ALOT, stressing about money even more, and trying to sleep away my worries.

Colin, my son with autism, has suddenly, made a drastic improvement.... on accident. We had to stop one of his medications due to cardiac side effects. Ever since, he has been a different child. He is talkative, polite, no agitation or aggression... WTF? I guess that really makes me think. Maybe some of his symptoms have been side effects all along!!! I am taking it day by day though. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. It seems almost too good tobe true. I have my son back...

I have the day off today. I am getting caught up on alot of things. Laundry, bills, ugh.. Then I will play WoW for a while and RELAX. My dreams have been in hyperdrive lately, Not sleeping well... But unusually the dreams are good AND almost prophetic. I may have a new job offer on the horizon if I am interpreting the dreams correctly an I believe I am... :)

I have been trying to do yoga every day and working on a ritual a day... We will see how long this lasts! :) I have been meditating and am working on some more advanced concepts lately. Life is going alright... Just scooting along day by day trying to make my mark...

3 comments:

Haley @ Iridescent Dark said...

Woot! Glad to hear about your son. I understand about the autism, my borther and cousin are autistic. Hope that the improvement is permanent, and that things get less busy for you! x

steveroni said...

If I may call this "Living Life on Life's terms", I'll understand it.

This is a good place for some of us to write a slice of our lives, and better understand what the h*** we are doing here on Planet Earth.

SunTiger said...

You are very ambitious. I barely have energy to do a ritual once a month (but I do "check in" with Goddess energy daily . .. e.g., read from a book that expands my way of thinking every night; do a meditation every day -- usually check in with Tarot or the daily Rune.)

The key to having a healthy spiritual life is doing something that does NOT feel like a burden -- but a joy.

So glad your son is doing better. It makes me feel angry to read how invasive medicine can create more harm than good (when we as mothers feel obligated to trust the so-called "experts"). SHEESH!