Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Been Tagged-- By SunTiger

You are now tagged. You must now blog at least 3 suggestions for saving money. It’s not because we all have LESS money than we did two years ago. We just all want to save money where it doesn’t hurt so we can SPEND more cash -- or donate it – on much more worthwhile projects and experiences.Ideas can range from using half as much toothpaste and just see if your teeth don’t remain just as pearly white as before to saving cash by shopping for coffee on Amazon. We don’t care WHAT your three ideas for money-saving is all about (just that you share it).


First of all, I am probably THE worst person to discuss saving money , but here goes..

1. We could stop using the fancy stuff like soap and shampoo... The natives got by just rinsing off every once in a while and still found each other appealing enough to pro-create...

2. Hell, who needs razors anyway? Or scissors? We could let all of our hair grow. Facial hair, leg hair, pit hair! even the under discussed "pubes"... If we did that right, we wouldn't need as much money to spend on clothes either. We could braid it, and then as it got long enough, cut it off and spin it into yarn to make sweaters and underwear and mittens... lol DOWN WITH HYGIENE ALTOGETHER! I can't wait to get my hands on that new scarf I made from my own arm pit hair!!! Think of all the money we could save!

3. Boy, I am laughing my ass off at the first two, I don't know if I have anything else to really say about this topic...

0 comments: