Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Under the Depths...2

After a what seemed like a long while, he decided that sitting out in the open wasn't such a great idea. Cemetery or not, he knew eventually someone would stroll by and wasn't quite sure he would appreciate their response to his appearance. He did not have a mirror but just looking at his bluish white hands and forearms gave him the creeps. He just couldn't believe he was dead. Or alive. Or both.



He stood up and brushed the dirt and grass off of his suit pants. He didn't know where to go. He really just wanted to go home, but no doubt she would be there... "Bitch" he muttered under his breath. Well, maybe that is exactly what he should do. He snickered at the look on her terrified face as the sight of him. He began walking. Still laughing, he walked up the driveway and went around to the back of the house. The narrow sidewalk curved sharply to the left and before he knew it, he was standing under the kitchen window and peering into the house. It was very quiet. Maybe too quiet. He tried the back door knob, it was open. It wasn't like Leila to leave the door open. He walked inside...

4 comments:

Bitsa Lit said...

oh man! i love it!! cant wait to read more! woot!

Unknown said...

This is great, reminds me of a book I'm reading now..."Breathers" Great stuff here I look forward to more~G

SunTiger said...

This reminds me of a conversation my sister and I had the other day . . . if vampires cannot see themselves in a mirror, then how is their hair always so impeccably combed?

Karen said...

Great stuff! Hope to read more...