Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soaking in the sun

Yes, we are evolving. Sun light is good. Very good. I sat outisde today and just basked in it for a few moments. It felt so so good! By the end of summer, I will be taking the sun for granted and wishing for a reprieve from the heat... When I start bitching, someone remind me of this! lol

The sun... You know I think that in most pagan religious banter, we refer to sun as masculine and the moon as feminine. However, I believe the opposite is true in Norse or Germanic practice... I have always revered the moon as feminine... The Great and wonderful Goddess bestowing her glowing energy upon us in waves that come and go but always return again... Merry Meet, Merry Part, Merry Meet again... :) But, I haven't given a whole lot of thought to the sun. I guess the sun is a chick too! hahahaha. That must make me a Dianic pagan. (Just kiddin). The sun is masculine, I suppose.... It's brute, fiery force... The strength and magnetism... Yea, I suppose the sun could be referred to as masculine. He and the moon taking turns invading our skies and dominating how we live... Our moods, our activities... On a cloudy rainy day, we are down. On a sunny day, we smile. I really live with the moon cycles. I always have. When the moon is full, I am at my highest energy, my most creative, I don't sleep much, my dreams are vivid and telling... When the moon is full, it is lighter outside at night. Those are good nights to be out late... Traipsing through cemeteries, sitting under trees, jumping on trampolines with your best girlfriends.. I sound like a first class nut case. I have no idea what I am rambling about... The sun, the moon, how they affect my life... I guess all I really wanted to say was that I was really glad that the sun is out today!!!! ;)

I am sitting in a coffee shop, sipping an iced mocha, waiting for Colin to finish baseball practice and am suddenly hit with the inspiration to write.... So, beware. I feel some sort of manifesto coming.... I have alot on my mind! Keep reading.

0 comments: