Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

From Raindrops.. to under the weather

Yuck. I have a cold. A sneezy, snotty, wheezy, coughing fits, aches, hot flashes, and sleepy freaking cold. I stayed home again yesterday, because of it and actually slept about all day! I feel a bit better today, but feel like my head is completely submerged! lol

Today, I awoke and skipped yoga. I did do a short ritual to focus my mind and direct my day. I am feeling suddenly connected. To everything. Partly that makes me feel good, and sometimes it causes more stress... I feel almost empathic... I am taking on everyone's feelings and struggles. So I am working on focusing inward. Just on myself, my family, and my needs and feelings.

Just curious... Many people work with a specific God or Gods... Certain pantheons. What do you all work with or focus on? I am a very nature oriented witch and really just call on mother nature for lack of a better term... I have also worked with a variety of pantheons... What do you do?

My son is still doing well off of medications.... We will see what happens!

1 comments:

steveroni said...

Boy, here I go again; putting an answer to an unanswerable question!

I have several what I call "Higher Powers", but One named God, Who is above all others.

My God is genderless, as it is a Spirit. For want of better, I say "Him", but do not have a problem using "Her" or whatever, so long as I understand He, She, or It, is still Spiritual in NATURE.

My God is the Source of all Love, It IS LOVE, all nature is love of one for another, one for all, and all for one. We are all connected and I even believe we are all ONE!

I could go on and on with your question, but who would read? And besides, it's simply MY OPINION--In no way am I trying to teach this or 'push' my belief on anyone. 'God and ME' should be--and IS--a private affair.