Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Upon finding Nauthiz

I wondered how and/or why and where it was left... Just a small piece of wood with 2 lines. Yet filled with magic and meaning. Months ago, it could have been dropped? Left behind? or placed deliberately? not maliciously...? I discovered it a few months ago and it has been driving me crazy!

Freaking lines... Yet so much more. Conner found it and brought it to me. I stopped in my tracks, sat down, and tried to catch my breath. He looked worried, and asked me what it was.

Does ANYONE have any thoughts on how a rune, which was not mine, ended up in my home? Anybody? Anybody? .... Bueller?.... B-u-e-l-l-e-r?... lol