Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Last night

Harry Potter was Awesome!!! I loved it. I hadn't read this book yet. I enjoye dit very much and already see the plot continuing and KNOW that Harry wil work with his Godfather Sirius's brother to destroy Voldemort. (I haven't even read the books!) I am just that smart. ;)

We went to dinner at O'Charley's and then to the movie. I had wanted to see the 745 but Chad had shoppign to do , so we went later. It sucked because I had to be up at 5am for a nursing meeting that some dumbass Director of Nursing scheduled... (That would be me)... lol

I am tired today. Exhausted. Did not sleep well last night at all. Tossed and turned. Waves of nausea and I dreamt I was pregnant. I wonder who close to me will die... Everytime I have dreamt I was prego, someone I knew died... And when I dream that people die, I am pregnant! lol Seriously. I was sitting under a tree again pregnant and it was storming. But the tree protected me from the wind, the rain, lightning, etc. It is a crazy looking tree which I see... and I think I finally realized where I have seen it before...

My tattoo on my back... I designed this from the tree of life pics I had found and we placed the Goddess in the middle... Do you see her shape? Brenda had the same exact tat....


Life should be really exciting right now, but I am just so empty. Here at work, I am vivacious and crazy. When I get home, I shut down. It's sad. I will get through it.

Brenda is coming over tonight to finish writing Lammas rite and drink beer... Yay!

1 comments:

sage said...

I love your tattoo design!

Have a Wonderful Lughnassad Celebration..

Blessings~
Sage