Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Settling in

Well, obviously in any type of management position, there is a certain re-organization that occurs. From the biggest details, (for example, I have had to fire 3 people... :( ) down to the nitty gritty details, like re-arranging my office and sneaking in the sage to get rid of all my predecessor's icky, negative energy! lol. I have been very busy and so tired. No time for myself. I worked 70 hours last week, did all the bills, the shopping, the housework, etc. I finally broke down and demanded help. So, things will hopefully improve. I know my husband has lupus, but that doesn't mean he can't fold a little laundry, right?!!! :)

Today, I awoke rejuvenated. I had a nice dream last night. Unexpected and a bit squirmy at first, but I settled in and it felt nice. Old, familiar scenery...

Anyway, My life is shaping up. One small, minute detail at a time!

Money is finally getting better. Slowly, but surely. It is mostly trying to keep my husband from recklessly spending all of our hard earned cash on silly shit. Like cigaretttes! :( Although, I have my own vices. Starbucks being one of them. :)

I took the kids to Flat top for dinner last night, that was fun. I am still disgusted by the combinations that they put in their bowls... Conner put noodles, edamame, pineapple, and teryiaki sauce... Ick. He ate the whole bowl. I went for the chicken, a bucnh of veggies and the black bean garlic sauce, over brown rice. It was yummy.

This weekend, I am having some friends over to celebrate Lammas. Opening my circle a bit. It should be interesting. I have a few extra friends I invited and a pagan fella from work. Should be fun. I shall get some beer and some veggies to celebrate the harvest and we shall all settle in for a nice celebratory evening! :)

Hope all of you are well.

1 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

How wonderful that you're celebrating with friends! I swear I'm the only pagan in my town!