Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shitty Day

This has been a supremely shitty day. I had alot to do today, had a nurse and an aide call in. Not to mention that I had to work for 2 hours on my husbands FMLA paperwork, because he "forgot" and if it wasn't turned in today, he could lose his job!!!!! UGH. Ya know, I am tired of doing it all. I had to shrug off work duties here today at a NEW job in order to save his ass!~ I wonder if he will appreciate it.

He has Lupus. Anyone know alot about this disorder? I am trying to learn. It is limiting so much... He can't be in the sun and I LOVE to be outdoors... He is always tired and just wants to lay on the couch or play video games. He does NO work around the house. He eats, sleeps, and goes to work when he feels "well" enough. And here I am doing it ALL... I am tired, depressed. I have been crying alot. Trying to pay bills with money we don't have because he was home sick instead of working. Last night I drank myself to sleep. That is NOT good. That raspberry vodka was tasty, but seriously... Ok, OK.... I am done. NOBODY hear wants to listen to this whining. I have made my bed. I guess I have to just deal. If anyone knows about lupus, any info would be appreciated. I feel like a bitch even complaining, but how am I supposed to deal with this?

I am off to go home. My other job. My poor kids. I have to break out of this funk. I heard my new phone came today! I am a nerd and got a blackberry curve. I have had a pearl and wanted a bit of an upgrade. My job pays for this one! I guess that is a cool thing that happened today. So, tonight, I will play with my new phone and enter all the contacts, etc. YAY!

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Do you have any friends online who are spouses of someone with Lupus? Maybe you'd benefit from finding a group to talk to who really understand and can offer real advice.

I would not have survived the first years after my son was diagnosed with autism if not for the other moms I met who were going through the same things.

... said...

His mom has it... I don't think she has been a great role model... I know what you mean about support groups. I joined one for Autism as well to get through Colin's issues. It helped. This is just a different set of issues. I feel like he is taking advantage of me, ya know? I will figure it out. Maybe a lupus support group will help. Maybe the disease makes him more of who he is than what I think.