Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mornings...Schmornings.

Well, I had a few too many fat tires last night. It was fun though. I sat with my boss and a corporate guy at the bar and drank beer and played trivia at B Dubs... It was a blast. I kicked some trivia ass! :)

Today, I have alot of work today and I am NOT motivated. I am hungry and need coffee. All I have is mini candy bars... Ugh.

I got alot of kudos last night from my boss about how well I am doing. That felt nice. They both said they were glad my predecessor was gone and couldn't believe the difference in the staff, building, etc since I took over. Even the budget is in line! ;)

I guess I can maybe do this after all! ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it goes well and you are magnificent at what you do...well done and kudos to you for sure! It's great when things are well done!

Enjoy!
Gabi