Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Monday, August 3, 2009

E - Gads and new glasses...




What a day... I didn't sit down all damned day... I went in at 830am, got off at 930pm. No break whatsoever. Chad had to run Colin out to me when he went to work. Colin got to play the Wii with the seniors! lol Chad was nice enough to bring me some McDonalds. Ugh. I am exhausted. I got alot done though, I am thankful for that at least. Tomorrow will be busy as well, but hopefully not scary busy! lol




I got home, its raining and the moon is huge darting in and out of the rain clouds, thunder, lightning... I am going to head straight to bed and drift off into dream... I hope they are good!




I got new glasses today. I will upload a photo...




0 comments: