Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

To while away the hours...

conferring with the flowers... consulting with the rain... lol

I just finished adding a bunch of old stuff to this blog. I still have quite a bit to move from my old blog, but it will get done. In the mean time, I have had fun reading through old poems and posts and have realized that I like where my life has led me so far.

Things have been tough. Treacherous even. The last few years like a nightmare I couldn't quite shake. But now, the sun is out, (well, metaphorically speaking anyway):) I hear the birds singing, all is good.

0 comments: