Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dark Corner

That corner looks so lonely
Red bricks , your cask
Like a Poe tale, You build your own grave
Alone, but alas…

Your mind so filled with ugliness
Your soul full of hate
Alone in your darkness
building your wall of fate

Sealed in with yourself
No one can see
Hidden, and crying
If only you could see

Look out into the daylight
My darling, I know it burns
Someday you will understand
Someday you will yearn

To be with the ones who loved you
To forget all those bricks you have laid
By then, I am quite certain
Your karmic debt will have to be paid

You will emerge from your dark corner
Only to see that you are alone
Nobody, No sounds, No answers
Only you, and your painful moans

Regret to fill your heart
Sadness in your soul
No relief in sight
To fill that empty hole…

By: Jen

0 comments: