Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

He

You and I, we talked and dreamed
grew much closer through time
If that weren't enough
She always seemed to hurt you and make you cry

It made me feel so bad
I tried to be a friend to you
I liked to make you smile
If only I had known
what you were thinking all the while...

For Hidden away in a quiet wood
Your feelings for me grew
Far past the bounds of what I thought I knew
You thought you would;if you could
take me from my lovers arms
with poems and dreams, unearthly charms...

But Friend, I said
I love you not, for my heart belongs to another
You know him well; You had us fooled
You even called him your brother
You Hurt him too and what about the one in between?

Missing you, yes
Loving you, No
The love you think you see
Lives not here, it cannot be
You tried that door once, did not succeed;
For He alone holds that key

0 comments: