Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dream last night

I had a great dream last night.  I dreamt that I was sleeping peacefully, which I actually did for the first time in who knows how long last night.  I dreamt that I was dreaming... Isnt that a weird one?  But, in my dreams dream, I was in an open meadow with the sun shining on me.  I was sitting in the tall grass which didn't scratch or tickle, I remember telling the people there how soft the grass was.  The sun was huge and yellow and bright, but I could look right into it.  As I turned to my right, my friend Michele kissed my cheek and told me to just enjoy myself, have fun, and be at peace.  It was like I think an acid trip would be.  Peace signs started floating around my head and It was beautiful, like butterflies. 

Later I dreamt that I rolled over in my bed and a feeling of dread came over me as I tried not to stir the sleeping grouch beside me.  I rolled over quietly only to be tickle jumped by someone suprising.  We laughed until I fell back asleep.  I awoke today feeling awesome and refreshed.

0 comments: