Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

139 in a friend's dream

139

1

3

9

Interesting.  The concept of spellwork discussion recently.  If I do a spell alone, it is basically my power, my intent.  When my girls get together, there are 3 of us.  So then, we have 3... But we also say by the power of 3 times 3... Because we like 9.  It is a good magickal number...
 So, what then is 139... But an awesome number?

I don't know why, but the number sticks in my throat when I say it.  I wonder if it means more than I think.  Hell, it wasn't my dream!  :)

0 comments: