Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Deity- song in my head

Deity by wendy rule

when the moon is lit, on her eastern side and im slowly im centering,centering. when my blood is bold is bold with a waining tide and i fall and im willingly entering night, the dark the moonlight hallow its here, i found a voice to follow.
i am the maiden, i am the mother, im the crone . i am the sea i am the sky i am the blood i am the moon. never alone, never alone. when the moon is lit on her western side and shes slowly brightening,brightening. when the earth is full on a waxing tide and i breathe with its ripening sea reflected in the water the old moon held by her daughter. i am the maiden i am the mother i am the crone i am the sea i am the sky i am the blood i am the moon. never alone, never alone. (piano and guituar)... i am the maiden i am the mother i am the crone i am the sea i am the sky i am the blood i am the moon (repated). never alone, never alone.

2 comments:

SunTiger said...

Beautiful song!

... said...

It is! So very relaxing and grounding, yet raises some interesting energy. I love Wendy Rule, her voice is haunting at times.